Thursday, January 22, 2015

Meet BeeBo

Hi! This is me, BeeBo™ the Baby Signs® Bear. I help babies learn to communicate even before they can talk! I know how hard it is when you want to tell someone something, but they don't understand you. You have to cry or fuss, and then they have to try to figure out what you are saying. Sometimes it takes a long time for them to figure out your wants and needs and it's SO FRUSTRATING! I know because I don't talk either. But now that my caregiver and I have learned some simple signs like more, eat, and drink, I can tell them what I need, and they understand me! So much better!

I live with Lorraine and her family, and I am going to be helping Lorraine teach  a Parent Workshop February 7th, 2015. I would love to meet you there and teach you some signs and how you can start using them with your baby. If you have an infant or toddler, or are planning on having a baby, you should come to our workshop. It is so much fun to communicate with your baby BEFORE they can even talk! Why wait to communicate? We will also be doing baby and me classes where you can learn and practice signs with games, songs and fun!

Come back soon so I can tell you some more things we are doing, and I'll put up some pictures and videos of me!

To find out more, please visit DesertBabySigns.com .